Cost Includes – Box Sample
The cost includes:-
- AquaCert Ltd sending out the test pack, plus a temperature controlled sample return cool box.
- Instructions on filling the sample bottle and details on how to contact AquaCert when you have filled the sample bottle.
- AquaCert will arrange for a courier collection and pay the courier charges (see note 1 below)
- Laboratory analysis & Certificate of Results.
- Interpretation of analysis results plus recommendations to rectify any which show pseudomonas are present.
Once our laboratory receive the returned water sample, it is incubated and the result will be available after 3 days. If Pseudomonas aeruginosa is isolated in your water, we will provide the NHS recommended procedures for remedial action and re-testing.
It’s important to ensure that your hands are sterile at the point of sampling the water so we include hand sanitiser and gloves as part of the test kit.
Once the sample is taken it needs to be analysed as soon as possible. For this reason AquaCert organises the courier collection.
Higher charges may apply to Isle of Man Isle of Wight and Jersey and any remote Scottish postcodes.
Would you like more information about Legionella & Water Testing?