£50.00 excl. VAT
Monthly Swimming Pool Test
Every pool should be tested each month, these are the standard, minimum tests every pool operator must undertake to ensure their dosing, cleaning and backwashing tasks are maintaining safe bathing water.
Our laboratory will test your water sample for:-
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- TVC @ 37°C
Each pack contains a 1 litre sterile bottle and full instructions. The bottle has additional sodium thiosulphate to neutralise chlorine disinfectant and ensure accurate results.
Contact AquaCert at least 24 hours before you fill the bottle so that we can arrange for a courier to collect it from your property.
There is no cost for the courier collection, AquaCert has national contracts with several courier companies to ensure samples are picked up and delivered to the laboratory.
The cost of this product includes the following:-
- Instructions on filling the sample bottle(s).
- Details on when to contact AquaCert (at least 24 hours before taking the sample) to arrange sample pick-up.
- A courier collection from your selected address to our laboratory.
- Laboratory analysis.
- Certificate of analysis.
- Interpretation of the results and the level of risk (if the sample shows elevated TVC count or is positive for Pseudomonas aeruginosa or E.coli).
- Recommendations on how to reduce the risk.
To conform with UKAS, we must receive the water sample within 24 hours and during that period the sample should be maintained at approx. 4°C – this is why AquaCert only use dedicated couriers. The pack is sent out in a transit box which has ice packs and insulation to ensure your returning sample remains compliant throughout the journey.
(If transit boxes are not returned you will be invoiced £34.00 + VAT to cover its replacement).
In addition to the cost of the test, AquaCert Ltd charge the current postage rate to send the pack out to your selected address.
Laboratory incubation is 2 days and the results are available within 1-2 working days after incubation completes.
No Question and Answers available now