£44.50 excl. VAT
Legionella Testing is undertaken on all types of water systems including:-
- Swimming Pools, Hydrotherapy Pool, Spas & Jacuzzis
- Showers, Hot & Cold Water & Cooling Towers
- Rainwater Harvesting, Vehicle Washes & Sprinklers
- Dental Water Lines, Calorifiers & Water Heaters
Each pack contains a 1 litre sterile bottle and full instructions.
Contact AquaCert at least 24 hours before to fill the bottle so that we can arrange for a courier to collect it from your property.
There is no cost for the courier collection, AquaCert has a national contracts with several courier companies to ensure samples are picked up and delivered to the laboratory.
The cost of this product includes the following:-
- Instructions on filling the sample bottle(s).
- Details on when to contact AquaCert (at least 24 hours before taking the sample) to arrange sample pick-up.
- A courier collection from your selected address to our laboratory.
- Laboratory analysis.
- Certificate of analysis.
- Interpretation of the results and the level of risk (if the sample shows positive).
- Recommendations on how to reduce the risk.
To conform with UKAS, we must receive the water sample within 48 hours of the sample being taken.
During the transit period, the sample should be stored at ambient temperature (less than 20°C and away from sunlight). AquaCert packaging prevents sunlight reaching the water sample and we only use dedicated couriers to ensure your water sample reaches the laboratory in perfect condition.
In addition to the cost of the test, AquaCert Ltd charge the current postage rate to send the pack out to your selected address.
Water samples are incubated for a full 10 days at the laboratory before the final results can be confirmed.
There are over 50 different species of legionella, some are much more pathogenic than others. Whenever we find legionella bacteria we will perform additional analysis (at no extra cost) to identify if the strain is legionella Pneumophila and provide professional advice on the risks posed.
The incubation is 10 days, results are available within 1-2 working days of the incubation completing.
No Question and Answers available now